This stainless steel pin made from 304 material. We also provide turning service materials involve: 202/304/316 stainless steel.
Stainless steel pin struction:
- Round Flange with 3 Mounting holes.
- Flange dia. 30mm, thickness 4mm
- Mounting hole dia. 5mm with dia.8mm chamfer.
- Pin length 35mm with a cone structure terminal.
- Pin dia.10mm
How to make the stainless steel pin?
- Cut suitable stainless steel bar to required length
- NC lathe to turn the pin structure
- Turning the flange structure, both side with chamfer
- CNC machine milling the flange holes
Is 304 stainless easy to BE machineD?
Type 304 stainless steel is widely used, also known as the 18-8 stainless steel. Despite its many advantages, Type 304 stainless steel has difficult machining characteristics, due to its inclination to work harden at a very rapid rate. (Answer for web,read more please click)
KYLT CNC Machining Services:
KYLT CNC Precision Machined Parts:
More information about Machining Technology: