KYLT CNC Machining ServiceS and Rapid Manufacturing Company From China
Over 10 years experience working with magnesium alloy CNC machining, KYLT also experienced in the Mold, Jig, Checking tools, Fixtures design and making. Follow end users drawings, KYLT provide Aluminum, Stainless steel, Steel, Magnesium, Copper, Plastic materials CNC turning and milling parts with high precision, good surface and thin wall.
Min. Volume and Fast Prototype CNC Machining Service
From prototyping to mass production runs. Our engineers analysis and programmed your part from computer to CNC manufacturing within 1 hour.
KYLT CNC Machining Services Advantages:
- Over 10 years’ experiences on Aluminum/Magnesium CNC machinery parts of deference and commercial products and export to the United States, Canada, Germany, Japan,Spain and the Netherlands etc. Especially Magnesium alloy CNC Machining products with thin walls most for army industry.
- Experienced engineers with good skill in programming, molds/fixtures/tooling/work-pieces design and making.
- Proe, UG, Solidworks, Mastercam and CAD etc Softwares be used.
- OEM and ODM services to our customer.
- Tight schedule quick prototype manufacturing to guarantee delivery in time.(24 hours not stop working is required.)
- MOQ can be 1 to 2000 pieces according to customer’s demand.
- Safe packing to guarantee work-piece not be damaged.
- We will choose the best way to shipping cargo,help end users save cost & to received products in time.Vessel, Air, Express (TNT,FedEx,DHL etc) shipping methods can be choose as per clients’ demand.
CNC Machining Services Processes:
1. CNC Machining Capabilities:
3 and 4 axis Machine Centers provide Precision CNC Machining services for all industries. Machining Materials are not limited from Ferrous or Non-ferrous Metal to Plastic. No Min. Quantity limit,1pcs prototype sample to 20,000pcs full production is acceptable.
2. CNC Milling service:
CNC milling, as a subtractive manufacturing process that rapidly removes material from metal or plastic blocks to produce precision parts with tight tolerances.
3. CNC TURNING SERVICE:
CNC turning produces parts with cylindrical features by removing material from metal or plastic rods using cutters, center drills.
More about KYLT CNC turning capabilities
4. 3-axis & 4-axis CNC machining:
Different designed parts deal with different programs, 3-axis & 4-axis CNC Router & Milling machines are used to met different demands.
CNC Machining Services Offered:
3 axis Machining
4 axis Machining
Copper/ Brass Machining
Carbon Steel Machining
Stainless Steel Machining
Small Plate Work
Custom CNC Work
Small Batch Production
Prototype CNC Work
Click GET A QUOTE to got free quotation for your CNC machining work-piece price.
CNC Machining Working Materials:
1. CNC MACHINING METALS:
- Aluminum: High machinability and ductility, good strength-to-weight ratio.
- Brass: Low friction, excellent electrical conductivity, golden appearance.
- Mild steel: High machinability and weld-ability, high stiffness.
- Alloy steel: High strength and toughness, fatigue resistant.
- Tool steel: High hardness and stiffness, abrasion resistant.
- Stainless Steel: High tensile strength, corrosion and temperature resistant.
Click GET A QUOTE to got free quotation for your Metal CNC machining part price.
2. CNC MACHINING PLASTIC:
- ABS: Common thermoplastic, impact resistant, easy to machine.
- Poly-carbonate: High toughness, excellent impact strength, transparent.
- Nylon: Excellent mechanical properties, thermal, chemical and abrasion resistant.
- POM (Delrin): High stiffness, high accuracy, low friction, easy to machine.
- PTFE (Teflon): Low friction, chemical and thermal resistant.
- Polyethylene: Excellent strength-to-weight ratio, impact and weather resistant.
- PEEK: High-performance thermoplastic, very high strength, thermal and chemical resistant.
- PVC: Excellent corrosion resistance, insulation and certain mechanical strength.
- Custom Materials
Click GET A QUOTE to got free quotation for your Plastic CNC machining part price.
CNC Machined Parts Finishes Available:
As Machined – Is a quick affordable choice often used for non show applications such as mounting brackets. However, cutter marks from the CNC Machining process will be present.
Sand Paper #320 – A light sand paper will remove the cutter marks left over from the cnc machining process, but will leave behind a uniform grit (scratch pattern) from the sand paper.
Sand Paper #400 – A smoother alternative to 320 Paper
Shot Blasting – This will remove light cutter marks and light sand paper scratches, leaving behind a smooth uniform sheen.
Shacking polish – Stone, Stainless Steel ball give parts smooth surface for painting.
Anodizing – Corrosion Prevention and aesthetics.
Custom Coatings & Finishes – Painting and Powder coating is allowed.
More information about KYLT CNC Machined parts- CNC milling, CNC turning, Rapid Prototyping, Please Contact US: Wechat: (86) 15195010186 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn More about KYLT CNC machined parts. Or got quotation soon: email@example.com
KYLT CNC Machining Services:
KYLT CNC Precision Machined Parts:
More information about Machining Technology: