Die casting & Die casting parts, this metal production method for high-volume production, especially for small to mid-size parts. During the die casting process, molten metal is injected into a mold cavity under high pressure.
Which Metals can be used for die casting?
Most non-ferrous metals can be used in die casting. In KYLT, our materials involve: Aluminum, Zinc, Lead and Magnesium alloy.
The molds also called Dies, Injection tooling.
What are the Die Casting advantages?
Suitable for a range of metal alloys, die casting has the following advantages:
- Saving cost, not only in the part price itself but also in the overall cost of production.
- Produces complex parts to net shape, reducing secondary machining
- High-speed production compared to other manufacturing processes
- Die cast parts are durable and have a long service life
- Produces components with attractive, high-quality surface finishes
- Produces a broad range of shapes and surface textures
- Variable wall thicknesses
- Simplifies the assembly process by integrating fastening elements
- Fewer steps from raw material to finished part
- Tighter tolerances
In KYLT, We have Cold chamber die casting machine and hot chamber die casting machine to produce: Aluminum, Zinc, Lead, Magnesium Die casting part.
Aluminum Die casting parts, made by 200-500T cold chamber die casting machines:
Zinc / ZAMAK DIE CASTING PARTS, SMALL SIZES PARTS MADE BY HOT CHAMBER DIE CASTING MACHINES, MIDDLE & BIG SIZES PARTS MADE BY COLD CHAMBER DIE CASTING MACHINES:
MAGNESIUM DIE CASTING PARTS, MADE BY MAGNESIUM COLD CHAMBER DIE CASTING MACHINES:
Surface treatment or finishes of Die Casting Part:
- Only die cast surface
- Polishing finish
- Shot blasting finish
- Painting surface
- Powder coating
Machining services for Die Casting part:
- CNC milling
Die casting part price:
The calculation of a die casting part price involves：material cost, injection cost, trimming cost, machining cost, surface finish cost, packing cost etc.
Send your die casting project 2D/3D drawing to: email@example.com , to got a free quotation now.
KYLT Precision CNC machining services (milling & turning service), Fast prototyping, Fixture/Jig/Tooling making, Aluminum die casting & plastic injection parts. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org +008615195010186
KYLT CNC Machining Services:
KYLT CNC Precision Machined Parts:
More information about Machining Technology: